Monday 21 April 2014

Only Jesus I want.

I am so Joyous because of the Holy Spirit.
I am not worriesome now because of the Holy Spirit
I am not Burderned now Because of The Holy Spirit
I am not afraid because of the Holy Spirit
I am loving and caring because of the Holy Spirit
I am more secure than before because of the Holy Spirit
I am more concerned of others now because of the Holy Spirit
I am more Generous now because of The Holy Spirit
I am capable now because of The Holy Spirit
and so so so much more ^-^


Yesterday's church session was great.


4/5 pastors were there, but only pas Madeleine and the angmoh pastors were speaking
The worship was great and there was a presence and aura of God in the church.
I was sick and drowsy from medication, and the aircon was cold. At the start of the 3rd or 4th song, i felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, they were Warm. I looked and saw No physical hands there and I thought it was the random warmness that comes on, but no. the pair of hands lasted on my shoulders for 4 seconds before going off and it was so evident..  Thank u holy spirit for Warming me even though it was for a few seconds xDDD
AND. halfay through pastor judy's preaching, Jacelin spotted a crystal on the drapery of our church :O
tHOSE ARE THE CRYSTALS FORM HEAVEN THAT PASTOR MADELEINE ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT. everytime when she preaches crystals and gold dust will be eveident, even Manna (the bread tasting of honey) form heaven and wine also! 
I really dont like wine at all , but the wine we tasted from heaven was so nice! just the rigth amount of sweetness an dnot a bit bitter to me at all. nobody can make anything better than Jesus xD  
Jesus i am so happy to have experienced and known you!
Thank you for rescueing me out of the darkness <3
Thank u for making me a compassionate and warm hearted soul <3

There is another session tonight at 7.30 pm and i am EXCITEDDD to experience God again.
I pray that todays speech and the whole thing will be even even more evident and better than yesterday.
I want to be relaxed in His presence and forget about the world around me. and not a single distraction at all 

No comments:

Post a Comment